Now that the San Francisco Dogfish have finalized the roster for the 2014 season, we are looking to add a few new faces off the field as well. Check out these staff openings (paid and unpaid) to see how you can be part of the action.
* Concessions Manager. Help feed our pack of hungry Fish Faithful! As Concessions Manager you’ll be in charge of scheduling and managing volunteers to prepare and serve food and drinks at all home games. You’ll also track inventory and sales. Apply here.
* Event Coordinator. Do you like to be in charge? As Event Planner you’ll orchestrate the fan experience at every home game, from schedule to entertainment to VIP seating. Help make each Dogfish game day memorable and keep the fans coming back for more! Apply here.
* Film Intern. The Dogfish are an amazing team with untold stories. Help us share them! Practices, workouts, games, interviews—as team videographer you’ll bring the excitement to life for Ultimate fans old and new. Apply here.
* Graphic Design Intern. If you have an artistic eye and an interest in Ultimate, we need you! As our Graphic Design Intern, you’ll creates web images, programs, flyers, posters and more to promote the Dogfish in their season two quest for the championship. Apply here.
* Merchandise Manager. Get Dogfish fans in gear—literally. You’ll maintain inventory and oversee game day sales of hats, shirts, blankets and other Dogfish merchandise. Help us be the best-dressed crew in the MLU! Apply here.
* Ticket Manager. You are the gatekeeper. As Ticket Manager, you’ll lead the team that sells and takes tickets. You’ll track sales and giveaways and, whether it’s online or onsite, make this first stage of our fans’ Dogfish experience a smooth and enjoyable one! Apply here.
“We had an incredible crew last year,” said Dogfish General Manager Chris Sherwood. “Staff supported the players and coaches so they could focus on what was happening on the field, and created an experience that made fans want to come back game after game. We’re looking for folks who want to help make that happen again this year.”
Have questions? Contact Chris Sherwood for specifics on the position that interests you.