On Saturday the San Francisco Dogfish host the Vancouver Nighthawks for the teams’ second matchup this season. Here’s what you need to know so you don’t miss out!
Vancouver Nighthawks vs. San Francisco Dogfish
Saturday, May 17, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. PT
Tell your teammates, co-workers, friends and family to join you for a great day of exciting plays, fun giveaways and a lovable mascot.
Boxer Stadium | 166 Havelock St., San Francisco, California
Matthew J. Boxer Soccer Stadium is a comfortable, open-air venue in family-friendly Balboa Park, where every seat is a great seat. The main stadium entrance is along a pedestrian path off Havelock Street, and the stadium is only a couple of blocks from the Balboa Park BART station. Free street parking can be found on Havelock Street and San Jose Avenue. Please observe all posted signs.
Glen Park Station is the official Dogfish bar for post-game cheer. If you’re a fan who is 21 years and older, stop by after the game for meet-and-greets with players and staff and enjoy $4 well drinks and beers.
Are You the Ultimate Fish Fan?
* Show you’re one of the Fish Faithful! Download our latest desktop backgrounds.
* Don’t miss out on Dogfish gear. Stock up at the game or shop online to show your team spirit!
* And remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news!
Players to Watch
* Sam Adamson – a powerhouse on offense and defense, look for more layouts and great plays.
* Evan Boucher – the team missed their captain in their last double-header and he’ll be ready to make up for lost time.
* Mac Taylor – “Big Mac” is back on the field, ready to take the wind out of the Nighthawks’ flight.