Bay Area fans are in for a treat this weekend as San Francisco hosts the inaugural MLU Western Conference Championship game. On Saturday the San Francisco Dogfish and the Seattle Rainmakers face off to determine who will play against the Eastern Conference champion for the 2013 MLU title.
In their May 4 and June 15 games the Dogfish came from five down to beat the Rainmakers, spurred on by the energy of the San Francisco fans. The Fish Faithful have shown that kind of support all season long. Fans have not only helped propel the Dogfish to the playoffs, but have come out in large enough numbers to bring the playoff game here.
The team is counting on fans to come out to cheer and celebrate what we’ve accomplished as a community, which is why this week’s game theme is Bay Area Proud. The Dogfish will be honoring the Bay Area’s legacy of championship Ultimate by recognizing the club teams that have led the way. And there are some great ticket deals to get fans in the seats to help drive the Dogfish to victory:
* Be one of the next 50 fans and your ticket is only $14–$6 off the game day playoff price.
* If you miss that special, be sure to buy your ticket online before game day for $16.
* Admission for children is $9 when you buy in advance online.
* Family of four? For $36 you get 2 adult and 2 child tickets, plus $12 in vouchers to use at the concession stand. This offer ends on Thursday at 11:59 pm.
* Have a larger crew? The 10-pack special is 10 tickets for only $10 each. This offer ends on Friday at 11:59 pm.
Plus, fans who show up early get an exclusive Dogfish rally towel (while supplies last) and can participate in the Fan Fest. Can you jump as high as Beau? How fast can you throw? The fan fest starts at 12:00 and participants can get raffle tickets for cool Dogfish prizes.
There will only be one first-ever MLU western conference playoff game—don’t miss your chance to be part of the crowd for this historic event. Early bird tickets have already sold out, so buy your tickets today. Game starts at 1:30 pm at Kezar Stadium.